MUSTAD QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS
A TRADEMARK OF QUALITY AND SAFETY
– The MUSTAD logo stamped on the head of all screws is a ‘signature’ that is a guarantee of quality, reliability and safety.
– All production batches are subjected to the SPC (Statistical Product Control) system.
– The batch numbers printed on the labels ensure absolute traceability of every production phase.
– The constantly high quality standard enables the use of screws for automatic and critical assemblies.
– Lloyd’s certification as a screw manufacturer
ISO 9001: 2015 (LRC no. 10144819)
IATF 16949: 2016 (no. 0336614) specific for Automotive sector
> download the certificate (PDF)
– EIFI European Product Guarantee (no. E1013).
– PQA (Product Quality Assurance) recognition given by the companies operating in the Automotive sector, which authorizes MUSTAD to deliver directly to the production line without any further incoming tests (Free-Pass).
– Direct certification of the MUSTAD Quality System by leading companies operating in various sectors: automotive, household appliances, mechanical, building, windows and doors, etc.
– CE marking for assembly elements for the construction of wooden weight-bearing structures, according to the EN 14592:2009 standard (granted by the CSTB Centre Scientifique du Bâtiment, Paris).
– DoP (Declaration of Performance) according to the European construction regulation no. 305/2011.
– Strict respect of the laws that protect workers, the environment and the customer.